Escher's Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Escher's Keep - the meeting place for all DHI's and Kingdom Keepers... and their fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+7
neverlandrulz
Expederest
scarscar93
willatreefan
Tyler1017
mark23
KeeperKat
11 posters
AuthorMessage
KeeperKat
Admin
KeeperKat

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:55 pm

Hey everyone! Here's where you can introduce yourself! I'll start!

My name is Katarina (Kat for short). I am 19 and am proud to say that I am a college student who still loves anything and everything Disney. I am a Junior Acting Major at WVU. I love the Pittsburgh Penguins and Steelers. Most days you can find me riding my bike Smile
Walt Disney World is my favorite place on earth. My dream is to work as an Entertainment Cast Member there. Keep your fingers crossed!
I read the first KK not too long after it debuted and have been hooked ever since!

I really hope you all like this forum- I wanted us to have a place to talk about these books and not worry about overloading Ridley's blog lol Although- he may wonder where we've all gone! haha
Back to top Go down
https://escherskeep.forummotion.com
mark23

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:22 am

so my name is mark. I'm a huge fan of kk. I've read both of them and i'm eagerly waiting for the 3rd one. I have a question though on ridley's blog somebody said something about an email they received where can i sign up for emails? i tried getting the newsletter but it wouldnt work. And i would also love to help find the manuscript!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tyler1017

Tyler1017

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:30 am

Here ya go, Mark!
http://www.ridleypearson.com/KIDS/mailing.php
That's where you can sign up for the newsletter!
Back to top Go down
willatreefan

willatreefan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:51 pm

So I am willatreefan, and I love all of Ridley Pearson's books. Especially Kingdom Keepers! My favorite character in the series is Willa, of course, lol. I have read the books a lot too. I love Disneyland, and I've only been to WDW once. Smile Cant wait for the 3rd book!
Back to top Go down
scarscar93

scarscar93

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:33 pm

I'm Cat, a teenage aspiring writer. I've been to WDW 37 times (based on indivudual park visits, that is), and first heard of KK in 2006. Very Happy

This place is nice. Love the logo.

Last edited by scarscar93 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KeeperKat
Admin
KeeperKat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:41 pm

Thanks Cat! (haha I bet we'll get mixed up every once in a while) I loved putting the logo together!

I'm glad you're all here! spread the word!
Back to top Go down
Expederest

Expederest

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Hello, i'm George. I'm 17. I live in England.

I found out about the Kingdom Keepers series through the DISboards on their VMK forum.

My hobby is photography. I'm learning Geography, Psychology, Biology, and going to take Photography this year.

I think that's enough about me for now :-D
Back to top Go down
Tyler1017

Tyler1017

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Haha, I think I'm the youngest.. Razz
Back to top Go down
KeeperKat
Admin
KeeperKat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Tyler- Are you from Morgantown? I think I read that on Ridley's blog. I go to WVU! haha
Back to top Go down
neverlandrulz

neverlandrulz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:19 am

hi I'm neverlandrulz and I'm 13 (sorry Tyler!) I love the books and first found out about them at my book fair at school. The funny thing is, I was already obsessed with Peter and the Starcatchers by the time I found the Kingdom Keepers. I've been to Disney World 11 times, although I haven't gone back since 2007. Although this spring break I went to Anaheim and went to Disneyland. I think that it's got better rides.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tyler1017

Tyler1017

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:44 pm

No, Kat, but I live close to it. It's maybe an hour away.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:17 pm

I'm Meg (not my real name, so deal) and 14 years old. I've never actually been to Disneyworld sadly, only Disneyland once when I was 4. But I still luuuuuuuuuuuurve disney.

In addition to Disney, I love Harry Potter, Maximum Ride, and Percy Jackson. But I hate Twilight with a burning passion.
Back to top Go down
natyyrox

natyyrox

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:19 pm

Hey, I'm Natalie and 14. I started reading the Kingdom Keepers this year, when I saw how popular it'd gotten with all my other friends. I'm in love with it. While reading the first book, I went to Disney World and couldn't help picturing all the action inside my head. It was awesome. I'm highly addicted.
I love to write stories, and of course, read books. =D
I'm big on singing and listening to music, and I'd love to be an actress someday.
On vmk, I was AquaMarineFantasy... Ah, the good old days. Razz
Hmm.. That's about it, I suppose. =)
Back to top Go down
BeyondHorizons17

BeyondHorizons17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:07 am

Hey everyone!

I'm Ryan, yet another recruit from DHIDiscussion (Although there I'm IrishFinneganFan)! I tried to register a few days ago, but my connection went bad and what not... regardless, I'm here now!

This seems like a pretty cool place to be, Very Happy
You'll probs be seeing a lot of me.
Back to top Go down
Benji

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:44 pm

Heyy, I'm Benji.
There's really nothing to say except that I'm a Ridley Pearson fan and a Disney fan. Haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escher's Keep :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: