Escher's Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Escher's Keep - the meeting place for all DHI's and Kingdom Keepers... and their fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darryl

Darryl

Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party Empty
PostSubject: Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party   Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:17 pm

Will anybody else be attending this year's Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party?

I live in Virginia, but I'm actually going to fly down to Florida to visit Disney World and also Universal Studios for Halloween! I've wanted to take this trip for the last few years, but haven't had the chance.

I got the idea to take the trip from the Kingdom Keepers. I hadn't heard about Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party before Ridley Pearson talked about it in Kingdom Keepers. In a way, it's my little tribute to the Kingdom Keepers.

What are your Halloween plans? Are you into Halloween?
Back to top Go down
KeeperKat
Admin
KeeperKat

PostSubject: Re: Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party   Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:18 pm

I just got my tickets tonight for the MNSSHP I'm attending! I'll be there on 10/23. I'm going as Meg from Hercules! I'm really excited. I went last year and absolutely LOVED it.

I'm a fan of Halloween, but mostly for costumes. I'm not into the horror side.
Back to top Go down
https://escherskeep.forummotion.com
WDWfan1971

WDWfan1971

PostSubject: Re: Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party   Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:39 am

Mickeys not so scary halloween party was one of the best parts in the book
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party   Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escher's Keep :: Walt Disney World-
Jump to: