Escher's Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Escher's Keep - the meeting place for all DHI's and Kingdom Keepers... and their fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KK3: Disney in Shadow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KeeperKat
Admin
KeeperKat

KK3: Disney in Shadow Empty
PostSubject: KK3: Disney in Shadow   KK3: Disney in Shadow EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:09 pm

I think you get the idea of what to talk about and where lol
Back to top Go down
https://escherskeep.forummotion.com
neverlandrulz

neverlandrulz

PostSubject: Re: KK3: Disney in Shadow   KK3: Disney in Shadow EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:26 pm

I can't wait to read this! Very Happy I'm so glad that it has so many pages!
Back to top Go down
natyyrox

natyyrox

PostSubject: Re: KK3: Disney in Shadow   KK3: Disney in Shadow EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:40 pm

I'm completely excited. I'm so disappointed that it keeps being pushed farther and farther back... I want to read it already! I've been saving Barnes and Noble giftcards for this book! bounce
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer256

DayDreamer256

PostSubject: Re: KK3: Disney in Shadow   KK3: Disney in Shadow EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:37 pm

Big Big news! you know how Ridley is speaking at D23 on Sep 11? I think I may possibly kno wat hes going to talk about, KK wise! Ok its a lot of typing there may be typos so here we go. The release date for Kingdom Keepers 3 is pushed back to April 10, 2010. Why is it pushed back? BECAUSE Disney is making a whole massive launch online website with games and videos about clues and things revolving around KK3 , so they wanted on the same day so its this h Very Happy uge release party thing. The website may possibly be quite similar to VMK (not confirmed though). Now about the movie questions. If the whole book and website release thing goes well, if the site is popular enough and the book sells enough copies then Disney may make it into a movie! Eep! Ridley is supposed to keep it on the DownLow but he told some kids at a book signing. We dont want Disney to be mad at Ridley and not make a movie so we should do him a favor and keep it on the DL too and not tell too many ppl. Well thats about it! Thx for ur time! I hope it was worth it!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dhidomain.weebly.com
DayDreamer256

DayDreamer256

PostSubject: Re: KK3: Disney in Shadow   KK3: Disney in Shadow EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:38 pm

whoops random smiley isnt supposed to b there lol
Back to top Go down
http://dhidomain.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KK3: Disney in Shadow   KK3: Disney in Shadow Empty

Back to top Go down

KK3: Disney in Shadow
Page 1 of 1