Escher's Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Escher's Keep - the meeting place for all DHI's and Kingdom Keepers... and their fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Keepers RPG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler1017

Tyler1017

Kingdom Keepers RPG Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Keepers RPG   Kingdom Keepers RPG EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:54 pm

This is a RPG [role-playing game] of The KKs.

RULES::
You can choos one already made or make yer own.
Please keep this G-PGRated.
Please do not spam.
[Kat can add any other rules. Smile]

FORM::
Name:
Looks:
Fairlie[Y/N]:
[If Yes to above]Fairlie Power:
Other:

Mine::
Name:Tyler Nestor [Random last name.]
Personality:Quite Friendly;Loves WDW;Often Hyper;Smart-ish;Athletic
Looks:Dirty Blond hair down to neck;Brown eyes;little muscular;often dresses in name-brand clothes
Fairlie[Y/N]:Nope
[If Yes to above]Fairlie Power:Pass
Other:Friends with the other KKs.
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer256

DayDreamer256

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Keepers RPG   Kingdom Keepers RPG EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:57 am

Awesome! I love it! Heres mine:

Name: Mackie O'Malley (Girl, random last name)
Personality: Quiet at first but becomes outspoken, knows lots about WDW, grandfather was Imagineer, straight A student, resourceful, loves to read.
Looks: Pretty, long curly-ish golden brown hair w/ side bangs, ocean blue eyes, lots of freckles, slim, often wears cargo pants and vintage Tees
Fairlie: Yes (though others dont know yet)
Fairies power: Flight, some small magic
Other: Friends with all KK, but is slighty closer to Amanda and Willa
Back to top Go down
http://dhidomain.weebly.com
willatreefan

willatreefan

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Keepers RPG   Kingdom Keepers RPG EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Here's mine! Smile

Name: Lily Relem (random last name)
Personality: Friendly, Quiet at times, is smart and loves to read, athletic
Looks: Long brown/golden hair with long side bangs(usually covers one of her eyes), brown eyes, tall, wears shorts usually and normal t-shirts
Fairlie[Y/N]: No
[If Yes to above]Fairlie Power:
Other: Friends with all the KK & Amanda and Jez
Back to top Go down
Tyler1017

Tyler1017

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Keepers RPG   Kingdom Keepers RPG EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:50 pm

Okay, we can start if y'all want to.

[And you can still join, if ya haven't!]

I awoke in the middle of the night. But something wasn't right. I felt a cool breeze. I thought I shut my window, I thought. I was still kind of sleepy. Then I realized where I was. I was at the Magic Kingdom. I thought it was so cool. I noticed I was glowing. "Whoah!" I said out loud. I saw some other glowing figures standing by the Walt Statue. I walked over to them. It was Finn and the others. "Hey, you must be one of the new Kingdom Keepers," Maybeck said. I shook my head yes. "Yeah, I heard about you guys in the paper," Philby said. I spoke up, "My name is Tyler Nestor."

I'mma leave it at that. Smile
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer256

DayDreamer256

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Keepers RPG   Kingdom Keepers RPG EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Okay here we go:
I woke up shivering under a starry sky, bright with a full moon. I looked up and saw the castle pulsating different colors, as if by magic. Could all the rumors really be true? I hoped they were. I had been one of the new Kingdom Keepers added when they installed the DHIs in the rest of the parks. Was I really in the Magic Kingdom, like I''d always dreamed as a little kid, inspired by my grandfather's magical stories about Walt Disney and the parks, was it to much to hope? When I stood up i felt a little lighter than usual, I looked down and saw my arms were glowing. So it is true, I thought with joy. I began walking to the statue of Walt and Mickey where 5 glowing kids stood in a circle, talking. Finn looked up, "Hey, you must be Mackie, one of the new Kingdom Keepers. We were hoping you would come." I nodded, "To tell you the truth...I was too,"

To Be Continued! LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler1017

Tyler1017

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Keepers RPG   Kingdom Keepers RPG EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:06 pm

"Hey Mackie!" I said. I knew Mackie from the reccording. "Hmm, I wonder where the others are," I asked. "Anyway lat's go ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!" Mackie suggested. We all agreed.

Hmm, I can't think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer256

DayDreamer256

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Keepers RPG   Kingdom Keepers RPG EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:47 pm

As we exited Frontierland after riding Big Thunder Mountain and the Haunted Mansion a few times, I heard a distant hum like an engine heading in our direction. "Does anyone else hear that?" I asked wearily. Before anyone could answer me a official Disney World golf cart zoomed to a screetching halt in front of us, nearly missing Tyler and Charlene, who jumped out of the way just in time. At the stearing wheel sat an eldery man. "Follow me quickly," Said Wayne.

Thats it for now, I think it's time to go have a snack to get those creative juices flowing again! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tyler1017

Tyler1017

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Keepers RPG   Kingdom Keepers RPG EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:06 pm

We were all wondering what he was wanting. I was secretly hoping we'd go through Escher's Keep, and I'm sure Mackie was too. Finn told us all about it. Instead he took us to the Firehouse. "Why are we going to the firehouse?" I guess I was thinking out loud because Willa responded,"It's Wayne's house." I was still kindof stunned from when Wayne alomst ran over me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Keepers RPG   Kingdom Keepers RPG Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Keepers RPG
Page 1 of 1