Escher's Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Escher's Keep - the meeting place for all DHI's and Kingdom Keepers... and their fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All The Evidence.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DHI_Dani

All The Evidence. Empty
PostSubject: All The Evidence.   All The Evidence. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:37 pm

Okay guys, post all the information you've gathered from Ridley's post and put at the end [Confirmed] or [Guess].

I'll make a list right here and we'll have it all in one place.

Copy and paste stuff from Ridley's blog if it was said by someone.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
KeeperKat
Admin
KeeperKat

All The Evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Evidence.   All The Evidence. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:40 pm

I don't know if you all get the email newsletter from Ridley, but the last one said that videos were surfacing of the threat and that he was trying to get clearance to post them.

Also - Ridley said in the email that we need to help find the manuscript by "finding the missing pieces." I looked through the email and found some missing letters: U-A-N-D-T-H-E

Move them around- you get HAUNTED. A clue? Haunted Mansion? What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://escherskeep.forummotion.com
DayDreamer256

DayDreamer256

All The Evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Evidence.   All The Evidence. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 am

Hey isnt there like a book shelf in the Haunted Mansion. They say the best place to hide something is in plain sight. Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
http://dhidomain.weebly.com
DHI_Dani

All The Evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Evidence.   All The Evidence. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Good thinking guys! Pet cemetery maybe?
Back to top Go down
mark23

All The Evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Evidence.   All The Evidence. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:39 am

very true but now is this at disneyland or disneyworld. Oh wait the haunted mansion is having its o pin house at disneyland around the timw of the d23 event. hmmm i dont know. but what if theres more to the email??? can anyone post a copy??? or send me one?
Back to top Go down
KeeperKat
Admin
KeeperKat

All The Evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Evidence.   All The Evidence. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:21 pm

mark23 wrote:
but what if theres more to the email??? can anyone post a copy??? or send me one?

Here it is (I put the missing letters in brackets and put them in bold just so you can see where I got them):

"Subject: a{U} gust arrives Ridley

Killer Summer (a Walt Fleming novel) has been selected at St. Louis' KMOX (radio) as August 2009 Book Of The Month. Charlie Brennan will host a discussion with Ridley Friday morning, August 28, 10 AM.

Specific dates for Peter {AND} the Sword Of Mercy book tour with Dave Barry are nearly set. Check {THE} Schedule for updated information.

A draft of the Kingdom Keepers: Disney In Shadow cover is posted on the Wild Ride Blog. Give us your opinions!

Kingdom Keepers Readers: Progress continues in trying to locate the missing manuscript for KK3—videos have surfaced of the "theft."
HELP US FIND THE MISSING PIECES!!!

Have a great rest of the summer.
Ridley"

By the way guys- before we figured out you could move the letters around to spell HAUNTED- I asked Ridley on twitter if the missing letters meant something. All he said back was, "clever"- So I'm guessing that meant yes lol So we are on to something!
Back to top Go down
DHI_Dani

All The Evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Evidence.   All The Evidence. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:52 pm

So how'd you get the "u"? I'm confused.

But GREAT!
Back to top Go down
KeeperKat
Admin
KeeperKat

All The Evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Evidence.   All The Evidence. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:54 pm

DHI_Dani wrote:
So how'd you get the "u"? I'm confused.

But GREAT!

It was meant to be the August newsletter- instead of saying "August arrives" in the subject, it just said "a gust." At first I thought it mean a gust like wind (which it still could...hmm lol) but when I saw missing letters I knew it had to be a missing "u"
Back to top Go down
DHI_Dani

All The Evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Evidence.   All The Evidence. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:17 am

So we have

H A U N T E D

Wht else?
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer256

DayDreamer256

All The Evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Evidence.   All The Evidence. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Well if we assume it means HAUNTED then we have pretty much only one option for Magic Kingdom, which is Haunted Mansion and we haven't verified that the ghost are OTs. But I was in WDW in June, and me and other ppl who have gone recently have seemed to notice an abbudence of OTs in Hollywood Studios, and I think the only "haunted" ride their is Tower of Terror. Can anyone else think of "Haunted" places in WDW?
Back to top Go down
Tyler1017

Tyler1017

All The Evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Evidence.   All The Evidence. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:58 pm

Could Everest be consitterd [sp?] haunted?
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer256

DayDreamer256

All The Evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Evidence.   All The Evidence. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Possibly! We better keep our options open. Good thinking!
Back to top Go down
Tyler1017

Tyler1017

All The Evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Evidence.   All The Evidence. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:45 pm

Maelstrom [sp?] is haunted by those lil' trolls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All The Evidence. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Evidence.   All The Evidence. Empty

Back to top Go down

All The Evidence.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escher's Keep :: The Stolen Manuscript-
Jump to: