Escher's Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Escher's Keep - the meeting place for all DHI's and Kingdom Keepers... and their fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music that reminds you of KK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scarscar93

scarscar93

Music that reminds you of KK Empty
PostSubject: Music that reminds you of KK   Music that reminds you of KK EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:13 pm

This is always a fun topic, but just as the title suggests, any music that makes you think of any of the books?

"Typical" and (not sure why/how with this one, but) "Spotlight" by Mutemath I love you

Share your own ideas
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Music that reminds you of KK   Music that reminds you of KK EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:46 am

Well, the song "Disneyland" By Five for Fighting sounds like it was almost written for them.
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer256

DayDreamer256

PostSubject: Re: Music that reminds you of KK   Music that reminds you of KK EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:09 pm

I gotta say "The World you've Dreamed of Lately by Daniel Powter" reminds of the books whenever I hear it, it's all about the Magic Kingdom and could have been made just for them
Back to top Go down
http://dhidomain.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music that reminds you of KK   Music that reminds you of KK Empty

Back to top Go down

Music that reminds you of KK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escher's Keep :: Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark-
Jump to: