Escher's Keep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Escher's Keep - the meeting place for all DHI's and Kingdom Keepers... and their fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disney at Christmas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler1017

Tyler1017

Disney at Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Disney at Christmas   Disney at Christmas EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:42 pm

This'll be my second time going to WDW at Christmas.

If you have gone during Christmas what are your favorite things?

I love the Osbourne Family Specticle of Dancing Lights at Hollywood Studios.
Back to top Go down
natyyrox

natyyrox

PostSubject: Re: Disney at Christmas   Disney at Christmas EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:56 pm

I really love Magic Kingdom during Christmas, especially if Florida is up to being chilly for a change. Main Street U.S.A. is my favorite part. At night, they have a special holiday parade, and all of the characters walk around the park in lit-up costumes and floats, dancing to Christmas music.
Not only that, but the buildings eject "snow" from the roofs, to make it look like it's snowing as you walk down Main Street U.S.A. And it's non-stop Christmas music playing, all day long. It's beautiful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KeeperKat
Admin
KeeperKat

PostSubject: Re: Disney at Christmas   Disney at Christmas EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:48 pm

I have to say the Dream Lights on Cinderella Castle. I don't think I have ever seen anything more beautiful at Disney. I kind of just stood in awe for a long time staring at it lol
Back to top Go down
https://escherskeep.forummotion.com
Tyler1017

Tyler1017

PostSubject: Re: Disney at Christmas   Disney at Christmas EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:15 pm

I didn't get to see the Lighting of the Castle last year.

One thing I like about the OFSoDL is the way it looks at night. It's beautiful. I also love trying to find the Hidden Mickeys there. And the way the bubbles are like snow, it's awesome.

One thing I don't get about the MVMCP [Mickey's Yery Merry Christmas Party] is the way they don't have it on Christmas Eve/Day.
Back to top Go down
KeeperKat
Admin
KeeperKat

PostSubject: Re: Disney at Christmas   Disney at Christmas EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Tyler1017 wrote:
One thing I don't get about the MVMCP [Mickey's Yery Merry Christmas Party] is the way they don't have it on Christmas Eve/Day.

My only guess is that it would be SUPER crowded- even though they only sell a limited amount of tickets for those parties.
Back to top Go down
https://escherskeep.forummotion.com
scarscar93

scarscar93

PostSubject: Re: Disney at Christmas   Disney at Christmas EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:22 pm

I've been to Epcot a few times for the Candlelight Processional, that's a beautiful event.

It's also fun to see how each Pavillion (sp?) in the World Showcase celebrates its country's holiday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney at Christmas   Disney at Christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

Disney at Christmas
Page 1 of 1