Welcome to Escher's Keep - the meeting place for all DHI's and Kingdom Keepers... and their fans!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KeeperKat
Admin

PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:46 pm

Hey Keepers!

Here are the general rules for the forum. As I learn how to really take care of this forum, these rules will change and there probably will be more.

1) No rude or foul language. - Guys, we're talking about books about Disney. We should be able to keep our language Rated G.
2) Please don't discuss anything other than Kingdom Keepers or Disney related subjects in those specified threads. There is a place for off topic posts - "Anything and Everything Else"
3) Please do not flame each other- If you don't like what someone else has to say, leave the thread. If I catch any arguments or are alerted to them- the thread will be shut down. And if you are involved, I will watch you from that point on. Be involved in a heated argument 3 times and you're out.

I don't believe we should have too many problems on here. We're just here to discuss what we love!

I made this so we all had a place to talk without totally taking over Ridley's blog. Please don't make me regret making it!

Thanks guys!
Your Admin - KeeperKat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://escherskeep.forummotion.com

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1